What is this?
Hi! I'm Austin.
Ever notice when at a house party where you're expected to bring something, there ends up being nothing but bags of chips? I mean, chips are the go-to party snack, but lets make parties better by diversifying that snack table!
Well I wanted to make a tool to solve that and many of the world's other problems:
- Hold Dave accountable when he didn't bring the pizza bites!
- Make sure that gluten free option is covered!
- When an item is posted a lot, it'll start to warn your guests.
- Give us visual learners something to look at!
- Stop eating (or wasting) all those chips!
How does it work!?
- Click the New Event button!
- Confirm the event details on the next page.
- Once your Chps Spreadsheet is created, simply copy that page's URL and paste it on your event's discussion wall!
- Lean back and wait for everyone to follow that link directly to your Chps Spreadsheet and start posting what they plan to bring!
- ***Don't lose your link! it will be difficult to find your spreadsheet.
Plans for the future
- Simple account creation
- Keep track of and edit your events by logging in!
Get this party started!
You can help out by donating money, if you want!