What is this?
Hi! I'm Austin.
Ever notice when going to a house party where you're expected to bring something, a side or whatever, there tends to be a lot of bags of chips? I mean, it's no ones fault, it's easy to grab some chips.. And everyone loves chips!
Well I wanted to make a tool to solve that and many other of the world's problems:
- Be warned when too many of a certain item is already listed!
- Hold Dave accountable when he didn't bring the pizza bites!
- Make sure that gluten free option is covered!
- Give us visual learners something to look at!
- Stop eating (or wasting) all those chips!
How does it work!?
- Create a normal facebook event!
- Come back to bagofchps and login with facebook (or hit refresh).
- Confirm the event details on the next page.
- Once your Chps Spreadsheet is created, simply copy that page's URL and paste it on your event's discussion wall!
- Lean back and wait for everyone to follow that link directly to your Chps Spreadsheet and start posting what they plan to bring!
I hope its stright-foward enough, but I'll always be improving the user experience and features, so come back often!
Get this party started!
You can help out by donating money, if you want!